Remember
this post ? I had posted about our goal to be Paper Free in the kitchen by 2009. Well, we've done it. We've actually been paper free for quite a few months now, but I'm just now getting to posting it. We use cloth napkins for our meals, and then just throw them in the wash, not even every day. We have reusable towels/cloths for cleaning our kitchen counters. To be quite honest, we haven't missed the paper. It's soo easy to go without and better for the environment.
Our next green goal...continue to make our own household cleaners, or buy more environmentally friendly brands like Method, or Seventh Generation. I'm also going to try and make more homemade gifts for weddings/showers, etc, instead of buying them. We'll see how that goes!!
2 comments:
Please tell me your bathroom isn't paper free.......... :)
Great job! I HATE when DH uses paper napkins/towels, whatever. It's a waste of money if nt anything else. And linens are so much more pretty!
Post a Comment