Happy 6 month birthday. I can't believe that you have been in our lives for half a year now. What a half year it has been. It's hard to remember what my life was like before you arrived. During the last 6 months, my love for you has grown exponentially. When you were born, I never thought I could love you more than I did in that moment. Little did I know! You continue to amaze me more every day with how wonderful of a little boy you are. You are sweet, shy, wild, and mischievous all at the same time. Nothing melts my heart more than when I arrive home from work to see your excited smile waiting for me. I love that you will sit still for no one, but will snuggle into my arms at night. I love to breathe your scent in after your night time bath. I love how I can make you laugh, and make your cries go away. I can't wait for the next 6 months with you little buddy! I love you so much, and am so happy to be your mommy.






At 6 months, Sam...
...loves pears, and squash
...is so close to crawling he can taste it!
...sleeps on his belly at night.
...fits perfectly into his 6 month clothing.
...is wearing size 3 diapers.
...has no interest in sitting up on his own...why sit, when we'd rather learn to crawl?!
3 comments:
Happy six month birthday, Sam! I'll see you soon!
Happy 6 months birthday Sammy! We love you so very very much! Love Always, Grammy and Grampy Burger P.S. Great pictures Karla! These are awesome Love you!
I love these pics Karla!! Awesome job! Esp the last 2!!!
Post a Comment