Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new swing....and mommy's new camera

Sammy's Easter gift from Grandpa and Grandma B was a new swing for our front porch! He loves it, and it works perfect because it's nice and shady on our porch, so we don't have to worry about too much sun. Justin and I's Easter gift was a new fancy camera. I've really been bitten by the photography bug since having Sammy and have been doing a lot of reading on the subject. As you have seen, I used my Dad's camera for a week, and was convinced that I needed something nicer than just my point and shoot. My parents were convinced as well, (or it could have just been that my Dad was tired of me stealing his camera). Here are a few pictures I took today. I'll be uploading a lot of pictures over the next few days as I play with the camera more and more. Each "session" I take of Sammy, I end up shooting around 50 pictures, so I have a lot to wade through and share.

IMG_0338

IMG_0349

IMG_0429






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! We're so glad he likes the swing. Love Mom and Dad

Kathy said...

yay!! You're doing great...these are adorable (and great lighting!) :-)

Mike & Biz said...

He is just the cutest!!!! I can't believe how big he's getting. I want to see him soon!! xo