Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Sammy's world...

If you had asked me recently when we were going to start feeding Sam, my answer would have been, not till between 5-6 months. But, last night, Justin and I were once again shown that Sam runs the show around here. While eating dinner, Sam practically devoured a pickle that I put to his lips, and then tried to steal my french fry. So, I made up some rice cereal, fully expecting him to not have a clue what to do.....well...not my son. At least he gets his love for eating honestly.

2 comments:

Steven and Megan Woods said...

He eats like a champ! Way to go, Sam.

Anonymous said...

That's our boy!! We started Brady on cereal at four months and there was no turning back! Way to go, Sammy! Start eating Mommy and Daddy out of house and home early! You're a Rausch!

love, Aunt Jen