That's right.....last Wednesday, 2 girls from work and I made the trek up to Rosemont, IL for the Britney Spears concert! I've liked Britney since she first made her debut back in the day, (clarification, I like her music, not necessarily her actions or decisions) and have always wanted to see her in concert. Back in December, when we saw she was coming to Chicago for her "Circus" tour, the girls and I decided we had to go. So, we've had our tickets purchased and ready for months! We made the long drive up to Rosemont, checked into our Comfort Inn hotel, and took the shuttle to see Britney! The Pussycat Dolls opened up for her, and surprisingly enough, I knew more of their songs than I thought I would. They were pretty good to see "Live". Then it was time for Britney!!!! Now spare me the "she doesn't even sing, she lip sings....etc" I know she doesn't sing live, and that it's a recording, and I'm ok with that. Despite that, she puts on one heck of a show. I'd rather her lip sing, and actually dance, than actually sing and just stand around. Since the theme was the circus, she had an actual 3-ring circus, and lots to watch. We had great seats, and were not disappointed at all. I didn't think camera's were allowed in the arena, so I didn't take mine, therefore I don't have any pictures. :( Imagine my depression when they didn't even search our bags, and everyone had a camera! I took a few pics with my cell phone, but you can't really see anything.
I would definitely go see her in concert again, but only if she comes to Indy. Rosemont was a long way to drive!! If any of you want to go along next time, just let me know! ;)
2 comments:
I'm in.
I'm so in.
Post a Comment