While everyone is awaiting on Biz's baby news, I thought I'd share a little of my own. Justin and I are having a baby as well! We're currently 12.5 weeks along, with our due date being November 27th. Yes, a Thanksgiving baby! We're pretty excited and a little freaked out all at the same time! We've been to the doctor twice, and everything looks great so far. There's only one baby in there, whew! I've been feeling pretty good, with just a few bouts of nausea/vomiting etc, but nothing that's been terrible.
Stay tuned to the blog for updates! I promise to be better about updating now that our news is out!!
8 week ultrasound

10 comments:
Look at you--I love it! Glad you are feeling good!
Hugs, Bets
P.S. has that wall always been red? I swear it used to be tan...
Don't you just love how they label the blob with a few appendages "Baby"....like you didn't know!!! lol!!
Congrats again!! You guys will be awesome parents...and will have a TON of fun!!! Your barely-there-baby-bump is adorable!!
CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to read the updates along the way. We will be praying for an easy 9 months. :)
Congrats! I'm so happy for you two. Best of luck with the pregnancy. Missed you at book club on Tuesday! :)
YAY!!! Congrats, Karla :)
SO excited for you guys! You will be incredible parents! Enjoy the ride...it goes so fast!
Yeah! I'm so excited and can't wait to see you next weekend. :) Take care!
WAHOOOO!!!!!!!! This is awesome awesome awesome news!
Congrats! The time does go by quickly so enjoy this time! Hope you have a wonderful and smooth pregnancy!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment