Thursday, December 04, 2008

Surprise!!

My parents celebrate 30 years of marriage on the 25th of November! Pretty amazing huh? To celebrate, Justin and I threw them a surprise party on November 8th at their favorite restaurant in Culver called The Corndance Cafe. About 35 of their closest friends showed up for the party,and boy, were they surprised! Mom and Dad had no idea! I'd been planning the party for about 3 months, so it was awesome to see it all come together, and for everyone to attend.

Opening gifts

Dad, Mom, me and Justin after the party!
My parents are awesome, and have a great marriage. They have been great role models for Justin and I. Can't wait to celebrate their 50th anniversary!

3 comments:

Mike & Biz said...

How wonderful! 30 years. I love to see happily married couples after that long. What an inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! What a fantastic surprise party. We love you both! Mom and Dad

designHER Momma said...

that is fantastic. I can only look forward to my 30th....