Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Sibling Love

2012 03 29_SamandMolly

2012 03 29_SamandMollyb&w

If I had a video of Justin and I trying to get the above picture accomplished, it would be the winner on America's Funniest Home Videos. The conversation went mainly like this...

me: Sam, come lay on the floor by Molly and let me take your picture.
sam: o-tay mommy.
me: no sam, lay next to molly....scoot over.
me: no, not on top of molly, lay next to her silly.
me: well yes, sam, you are laying next to her, but i'd like to see both your faces, please turn around.
me: ok, thanks for putting your head by hers, but can you lay on your back, just like molly is?
me: oh, molly belle, i know, we're almost done. please don't cry, hang tight.
me: ok, perfect, now look at mommy.
me: say cheese....sammy look at me, not daddy...hey buddy, look up here. molly jo, look at momma!!

Capturing this picture was a miracle from God. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me giggle. I can just hear Sam in his little "Sam-voice" saying "o-tay". Hehehe, like I said, it makes me giggle :0)

B

Oh, and the picture is precious!

Anonymous said...

Love this! I can so hear Sammy and you having this conversation. Mom