Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pumpkins!

Ok, so I haven't blogged these extra posts, but I am going to try and get caught up!

I love everything about Fall, and I was excited to take Sammy to the pumpkin patch again this year. He really enjoyed riding the tractor out to the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin. He also enjoyed playing with all the animals, and riding the pedal tractors at the patch. Justin and I took him to the pumpkin patch that we went to growing up, and we also took him to a pumpkin patch near our house. Lot of pictures....he had a great time!

The Great Pumpkin with Daddy!
IMG_0528_edited-1

Posing with his pumpkin at Grampy and Mimi's house. Note his battle wound on his forehead...someone took a spill!
IMG_0521_edited-1

Petting the goats!
IMG_0625_edited-1

Riding the tractor with Daddy!
IMG_0634_edited-1

Posing in the patch with Mommy!
IMG_0657_edited-1

Happy with his pumpkin!
IMG_0656_edited-1

The night before Halloween, I decided that we should carve our pumpkin together. Sam wasn't sure what to think about the insides of the pumpkin. He thought it was "a baby" we were pulling out of the pumpkin, which is pretty gross to think about.

Helping Daddy, the professional pumpkin carver!
IMG_0757

Intrigued by "the baby." Gross.
IMG_0756

Checking out our pumpkin with the "light on."
IMG_0760

Somewhat frightened by the pumpkin...this picture cracks me up!
IMG_0761

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see so much of YOU in him in that last picture! Too funny! Miss you guys!

B

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! We laughed so hard at his expression in the last picture. Great post. Love ya, Mom

Kathy said...

love the picture of Sammy in the pumpkin patch!