Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Tree 2010

I have more photos and a video from Sammy's birthday, but I just couldn't wait to post this video. Sam is absolutely in love with our Christmas tree, and it just warms my heart to see how cute he is with it! He has one ornament that he's allowed to touch, and for the most part, he really doesn't bother the tree. He's just mesmerized by it!!



I'm under strict instructions from a reader to most more often, so except a few more posts this week! I gotta get caught up! Video from his birthday, and then a "fiery" good Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Carol (Becky's Mom) said...

Karla - I just love checking out the Sammy blog everyday! He is such a cutie!! I think on the tree video when you ask him what he thinks of the tree and Sam says "Oy" it is so funny!!

Carol (Becky's Mom)