Thursday, October 28, 2010

Flying Baby

You may remember this picture from the summer..

IMG_3055

I remember thinking at that time that Sammy was so high in the air. Well, that was childs play...:) (brace yourself Mom!)

IMG_6785

IMG_6779

He absolutely loves it when Justin throws him in the air. He laughs so hard!!

*no babies were injured in the making of these photos*

6 comments:

Beth said...

Did your heart stop, Pam? I know mine would if Blaine were tossing Landon like that---and I am sure he will (if he hasn't already!).

David and Korri said...

WHOA!!!

James, Caitlin and Ella said...

Love it! Ella screeches with pleasure with the same thing! Such a little daredevil Sam is going to be!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly look at the pictures. Yes, my heart stops. Thanks for the disclaimer Karla and tell Justin I said Be careful!! Love ya!

designHER Momma said...

wow! You captured some great shots! (and so glad no baby was harmed.)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Karla he is getting so big! I love these photos. Miss you.