Wednesday, August 04, 2010

New Videos

Two new videos of Sammy! The first is Sammy's new favorite game, Peek A Boo/Hide and Seek! He thinks it is hilarious! I find it funny and amazing that he understands the concept of the game at 8 1/2 months old!


This week, Sammy took his first two unassisted steps across the living room. As you will see in this video, when he figures out this whole walking thing, Justin and I are in trouble because he is fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is too smart and too fast. Where did our baby go? Love, Mom and Dad

James, Caitlin and Ella said...

Oh he makes me smile! I would love to get the two of them together because they are in the same stage. Right now she has been with younger babies who are not up to her speed yet. Let me know a good date!