Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

Hey everybody! It's me again, the Sammers. Breaking back onto the blog (with Mommy's help) to wish my awesome Daddy a Happy Father's day!

I told you before all the things I love about my Mommy, well, let me share some of those things I love about Daddy!

I knew from the moment I was born, that my Daddy and I were going to be P.I.C.'s (partner's in crime). Everyone said I looked just like my Daddy when I was born, which I think is quite the compliment. He's a pretty handsome guy. I knew that my Daddy wasn't going to be scared to take care of me, he even played with me in the hospital while Mommy took a little break.


Now, we all know that my Mommy comes up with some crazy ideas, and Daddy gets a little skeptical of her from time to time. But, after he saw how well the Moby wrap carrier worked to calm me down, he wasn't too cool to wear it one night when I didn't feel well while Mommy was at work. What a cool Daddy! I calmed down right away because I liked having my strong Daddy carry me.

I think that Daddy loves me more and more as I get older because we are able to do wild and crazy stuff. (Don't tell Mommy though, we do most of it while she's at work.) Daddy has a new trick where he can hold both my little feet in one hand, and I stand up in the air. We only do that trick at the pool or above Mommy and Daddy's bed, just for safety. That reminds me, Daddy takes me to the pool all the time too! It's awesome that my Daddy is a teacher and is home all summer long with me. We get to spend all day together, from the time I wake up, to the time I go to bed. Some days it's just me and Daddy, and we go for walks, or go swimming at the pool. He's even taken me fun places like Gander Mountain, and Lowe's.

Here's a funny new pic of me and Daddy from breakfast yesterday. Mommy and Daddy let me taste an orange slice, and I sure did like it!

Not only does Daddy take such good care of me, but he also takes good care of my Mommy. He always makes dinner for her when she gets home from work, he is really good at doing the laundry, and even helps wash bottles and pumping parts for her. And he never complains! It's really nice because it helps Mommy relax, and gives her time to feed and play with me.

Well, as you can tell, I have a pretty awesome Daddy. I'm such a lucky boy! I have pretty awesome Grandpa's too! Hi Grandpa Ray and Grandpa Jack! Love you both!

Well, enough blogging, I'm going to go play with my Daddy! See you later!

No comments: