Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Backyard fun

The weather was gloomy yesterday, but Sam was in such a great mood that we did a little playing outside. He crawled all the way across the backyard trying to get to my camera, and would get frustrated when I would keep scooting backward to make him crawl farther! I wasn't sure how he would like the grass, but it didn't seem to bother him.

IMG_2973

He loves it when Justin tosses him up in the air. Flying baby!!
IMG_3046

IMG_3055

We're still working on sitting up, (I know, he pulls to stand, but hates to sit) so I was completely surprised when he let me sit him in the grass. He sat there for such a long time, Justin and I were impressed. When we came back inside, we tried to get him to do it again, but no, too much to explore in the house!
IMG_3004

IMG_2980

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh Karla -- that last picture is priceless!! What a cute little guy you have!