Tuesday, June 22, 2010

7 months old!

Our little Sammy turned 7 months old this weekend! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!! He is becoming more boy, and less baby every day. As you could see from the previous video, he's quite the daredevil! I foresee many a bump and bruise in our future!

IMG_3250

New things this month....Our first tooth has arrived! My grandma discovered it the week before he turned 7 months, and it's slowly been making its appearance over the last few week. It started with just a sharp point, and now the whole top is out. I didn't realize how slowly teeth move! I keep waiting for the whole tooth to be out! He's kinda shy about showing it off, but when you get him smiling, he just can't help it!

IMG_3469

We've also been working on drinking out of a sippy, and tonight at dinner, he had his first few Puffs for snack. He did great with the Puffs chewing wise, but still needs some time with the Sippy cup. He knows what it is, and that he drinks from it, but doesn't understand he needs to tip it up. We keep offering it at every meal with a little water in it, so I'm sure he'll get the hang of it soon. I'm not in any hurry though!

He's also graduated from his infant seat to his new convertible car seat. He was getting so heavy to carry about in the infant seat, so last weekend we bought him a new one. He seems to have more head room, because he sure loves to look around while he's in the seat. He really likes to look out the windows now. It would make his momma sick to her stomach to look out the window while riding backwards! He's tough!!

He continues to crawl all over the place and pull up on everything! It's amazing what all he notices now that he's super mobile!


Baptism pics, and first family vacation pics to come this week!

3 comments:

Cam and Katie said...

Where does the time go? I can't believe he is 7 months old! His smile is so cute! Abby and him need to have a playdate sometime :)

Sandy said...

What a sweetie! Looking forward to some time with him this weekend!

Auntie S.

Anonymous said...

Who are you kidding?! It makes his momma sick to ride forward facing in a car and looking out the window! And that's on a good day!! :)