Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Playing outside

We've been really enjoying this awesome weather lately. A few days ago, I laid out a blanket on the grass and Justin and I played with Sammy. He seems to be really enjoying being outside, and didn't even mind wearing his new hat!



You will also notice that the blog links are back on the right side of the blog. After several "complaints," I've added them back for your continuing enjoyment. I have also added a few of the "mommy blogs" that I read, written by people that I don't know. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Steuer Family said...

Love his hat! So cute! I was wondering about the links, but didn't say anything...I probably should be doing something else besides blog stalking. Glad to see they are back for my time wasting abilities! Hope to see you soon!

James, Caitlin and Ella said...

It is amazing how much bigger he looks from then to when he was in the swing! I know I can't believe how big Ella is getting. She gets to excited when we go outside she kicks and giggles in my arms! Love the hat! We are trying to find her a floppy one. Have you started cereal yet? We tried...but I am not so sure she is having it quite yet.