Friday, January 29, 2010

Sammy loving his playmat

Last night, Sammy was fussy around his normal sleepy time. (you know, 730pm, right in the middle of Jeopardy.) Justin and I set him in his crib after a diaper change while we washed our hands. He was a wild man in his crib, kicking his legs and cooing. I decided that maybe he wanted to play for a little while, since he had been in his car seat most of the day. Here's a little video of him playing. Not much audio, but he does "talk" a little at the end.

Also, I posted another video, but it wouldn't let me put them both in the same post. So see the other post below.

1 comment:

Steuer Family said...

So cute Karla and Justin! I love hearing his little nose breathing as he gets excited. Such a happy baby! Obviously you guys are doing a great job! Hope to see you soon!