Sammy is soooo cute! What a sweet little smile!
Hey Karla Jo! Sammy looks SOOOO much like Justin in this picture. Crazy! Don't worry, I'm sure he has his mommy's wonderful heart! Can't wait to see you guys again.B
Hey Karla Jo! Sammy looks SOOO much like Justin in this picture! Don't worry though, I'm sure he has his mommy's awesome heart! Love and miss you all!B
Happy New Year to you too! With this little cutie how can 2010 be anything but GREAT! Love you guys, Mom
new year, new little boy....life is pretty sweet right now.he is so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sammy is soooo cute! What a sweet little smile!
Hey Karla Jo! Sammy looks SOOOO much like Justin in this picture. Crazy! Don't worry, I'm sure he has his mommy's wonderful heart! Can't wait to see you guys again.
B
Hey Karla Jo! Sammy looks SOOO much like Justin in this picture! Don't worry though, I'm sure he has his mommy's awesome heart! Love and miss you all!
B
Happy New Year to you too! With this little cutie how can 2010 be anything but GREAT! Love you guys, Mom
new year, new little boy....life is pretty sweet right now.
he is so cute!
Post a Comment