Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Catching up....

I'm sure you've been able to tell that I am slacking on my "Sewing" blog. Well, I'm not sure I'm going to post there anymore, it's difficult enough to keep up one blog, let alone two. So, I'm going to share some of my sewing here. (not that I thought you'd mind!)

Here are 2 quilts that I made for people from work. They are really the last sewing that I've done. They were for 2 baby showers that were on the same weekend, so once I finished these babies, I was severely burnt out. The first was for a "Surprise Gender" baby, and the second for a Baby Boy. I had lots of fun making them, and I'm anxious to get started sewing again....I think Baby Rausch is in need of a quilt made by Momma.



3 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful work, Karla! Those are lucky babies to get your lovely quilts!

Aunt S.

The Ledford Family said...

I love them! You are so talented. I wish this was something I knew how to do. It would save so much money!

Steuer Family said...

Both are so cute! Great job Karla!