1. I hate buttons. Can't stand them. Looking at a jar of buttons makes me want to throw up. I can deal with them on shirts if I have to (hence, why I don't dress up often). My hatred stems back from when my mom would dress me for the babysitters when I was younger. She would put me in button front shirts, and laying on my stomach for nap time, they would dig into my chest. I used to cry when she would make me wear these shirts. Thus, my hatred for buttons. Zippers and velcro rock my world.
2. I, like Biz, feel that my talents would be better served in a more creative job. I long to open my own craft business. I think I could become the next Martha Stewart. Check out my sewing blog for my latest creations!
3. I have an unhealthy passion for celebrity gossip. Need it, love it, can't live without it! I read People.com multiple times daily, and LOVE US Weekly magazine.
4. You've probably noticed this while reading my blog, but I also love exclamation points!! I feel like they really jazz up the end of a sentence. Sometimes I have to go back through my post and edit the number of exclamations, as not to seem overly excited. Any hand written note I write, is full of exclamation points. It's a sickness!!!! :)
5. I'm scared to ever be a patient in the hospital. One would think that I have supreme confidence in the medical field, but I know too much about what can go wrong. Plus, I'm pretty sure no one can take as good of care of me as I could if I were my nurse. I have a list of doctors and nurses that are allowed to take care of me should I ever have to be in the hospital. Justin knows all about it.
6. I hate to lose at board games, or any other game for that matter. And yes, I will cheat to win. Don't judge me.
And now I have to tag other people to do the same thing! Here are my tags.....Megan, Tammy, and Sarah P.
4 comments:
I am learning so much about you lately. Your list was funny and informative at the same time. Since I have been tagged check back on my blog and I will give you a list!
I have witnessed the cheating at many family holiday events, yet I still play. Now that is love if I say so myself!
i echo your affection for exclaimation points. they truely do jazz up the end of a sentence. well put! (!!!) ;)
Okay, I participated. But I have to be honest. Your love of exclamation points scares me. Not to worry, I still love you.
!!!
:-P
Post a Comment