i am: supposed to be cleaning my house for book club tonight.
i think: this is going to be a great fall.
i know: that there is always more laundry to do.
i want: to retire at age 30.
i have: a wonderful husband and great family and friends.
i wish: there was more time in a day.
i hate: shaving my legs.
i miss: friends and family that have passed away.
i fear: death
i feel: ready to start a family. (Maybe soon? maybe not?)
i hear: IV pumps alarming in my sleep.
i smell: bread baking in my oven.
i crave: greasy foods. (I know it's bad, but I love them!)
i search: online for new sewing patterns. i wonder: how much longer I'll stay at my current job.
i regret: not keeping in touch with friends I don't see often.
i ache: after a long night at work.
i care: about helping and healing people.
i always: hit the snooze button.
i am not: very nice in the hot summer months.
i believe: that US magazine is always right about their celeb gossip.
i dance: in front of the mirror.
i sing: while driving.
i cry: when watching sappy movies.
i don't always: pee with the door closed. (at home)
i fight: getting out of bed in the morning.
i write: my blog for you to read.
i never: drink milk.
i stole: bowling shoes once in high school.
i listen: to anyone that needs advice.
i need: a better sewing machine. :)
i am happy about: my life, and where I am at in it. I couldn't ask for more.
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Stolen from another blog....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You must have had a day off, Karla! Good blogging! I will respond to this one tonight on my blog! Hope to see you soon! Love ya & Justin!
Aunt S.
This is so neat Karla. I loved reading it. Love you lots, Mom
Post a Comment