Thursday, September 11, 2008

Podiatry consult

After the Carrie Underwood concert at the state fair, I had the unfortunate occurrence of having to have a Podiatry consult. Yes, Officer "Smith" of the Westfield Police Department pulled me over and informed me that yes, I do have lead in my foot. I tried to smile my way out of it, but it couldn't be avoided.


I received my 2nd speeding ticket. I wasn't too upset, because I knew I was going too fast. Justin was surprised it took me this long to get my 2nd ticket! I have since been concentrating more on slowing down my speed, so hopefully I will learn from my mistake, yet again.

I was quite flattered though, the cop asked me if the car was registered to me, or my parents. I guess I still look young. That's a plus!

1 comment:

Mike & Biz said...

You are so funny! I thought you hurt your foot at the concert. :) You can always try to pay whatever fee it is that doesn't allow it to go to your record. (Can't remember the name, but I've done it twice so my record is clean as a whistle!)