Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary babe!!

Happy 10 year anniversary to Justin and I! Yes, that's right, 10 years ago today, Justin and I went on our first date to Logansport IN. I was getting ready to begin my Sophomore year in high school, and Justin was going to be a Junior. I believe we went to Fazoli's for dinner, then a trip to Walmart, then back to a friends house to watch movies! I thought he was such a cute older football player! Hard to believe we've spent a decade together! Enjoy a trip down memory lane with me...

Prom 1999 (Justin's Junior Prom)

December 1999 (my 17th Birthday)
Alpha Chi Omega Formal Spring 2002
Alpha Chi Spontaneous Dance 2002
Engaged! November 2005
Married October 2006
Old and married July 2008 (haha!)
I could not have picked a more wonderful guy to spend the rest of my life with! I love you with all my heart babe!!

3 comments:

Steven and Megan Woods said...

Happy anniversary! We love you both and can't wait to see you in about a month!

Random Consistency said...

While I know the last sentence in your blog was a stretch, I will wish you both the best.

And really, this was more important to blog about than Wisconsin? You are not showing the 'frogs' any respect.

The Engler Pirtles said...

Happy late anniversary. You guys are adorable.