Sunday, July 27, 2008

Holiday World

I realized a few days ago, that I completely forgot to blog about our trip to Holiday World! Yes, we, along with Justin's brother Adam, his wife Charity and their two boys, Mason and Parker, made the 3 1/2 hour trip down to Santa Clause, IN for 2 days at the water/amusement park. Justin and I had never been to Holiday World before, but everyone we talked to assured us we'd have a great time, and unlimited soft drinks! We had a great time and great warm weather. Wednesday was a perfect time to be there, as it was mid week and we hardly had to wait in a line. Wednesday was not so great for me though, as I spent most of the afternoon motion sick and throwing up all over the Holiday World water park. Yes, Justin and I rode 2 water slides back to back that were enclosed, and due to tube placement, I had to ride down both slides backwards. So yes, here I was , 25 years old, and vomiting all over the place at the bottom of this ride. Yeah, I'm a wimp. Thursday at Holiday World was much better for my stomach, though it was hotter and busier! We rode all the water rides we wanted again, and then headed back to Indianapolis in the afternoon. We had a great time, and can't wait to go back!

No comments: