Monday, April 14, 2008
Great Biscuits!
I have been wanting to try these biscuits for quite some time, and since I've been off work for a few days now, yesterday was the perfect opportunity! These biscuits are called Pecan Sour Cream Biscuits by Dorie Greenspan www.doriegreenspan.com, and let me tell you, they are amazing! I made them from scratch, and I think I rolled them too thin, because they didn't puff up like other ones I have seen. But nonetheless, with Strawberry Jam, and butter, they are wonderful! If you would like the recipe, email me, or comment on this post because it's a long one! But very easy!

There is a group online called Tuesdays with Dorie, and every Tuesday they pick a recipe from Dorie's book, Baking: From My Home to Yours. This is where I first learned about this recipe. I only wish I had time every Tuesday to keep up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you guys! I'm doing well... finishing up school. I finally gave in to the world of blogging. I thought it might be the best way to keep everyone updated while I'm in Costa Rica this summer for 10 weeks! YAY! How are you doing????? We have so much catching up to do! I'm planning on coming back to Indy in the fall, maybe we can get together??? Can't wait to hear from you! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment