Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Where in the world is Rockapella?

Hey, remember Rockapella??? You know....the A-Capella group that sang the 'Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego' daily on PBS? Well, they came to Symphony on the Prairie this summer at Conner Prairie in Fishers. We've have been to Symphony on the Prairie a few times, and when I saw that Rockapella would be in concert, I knew I couldn't miss it! We tried to go Friday night, but unfortunetly got rained out, so we went Saturday night and had beautiful weather! The group was hilarious, and really good! They even sang the Carmen Sandiego theme song, which was so funny. They also sang quite a few jingles that they had written, and who knew they had done so many!? They are responsible for the old Today Show theme song, Dr. Pepper, Taco Bell, and many others!


Rockapella!


Huge Crowd!

We're going back this weekend for the final Symphony on the Prairie Labor Day celebration with our friends Ashley and Casey. Looking forward to another great show!

No comments: